We have fixed up a room in our basement. This room had become our junk room. We kept putting stuff that we didn’t know where to put in the rest of the house in this room. This past January, we cleaned this room out. Once the room was clean, I took apart a few things, including the ceiling, the walls, the lighting, and a workbench. Slowly over the last few months I have been rebuilding this room. I put up new 1/4 inch plywood on two of the walls and the ceiling. I put in a new sub panel, some new electrical work and new 4′ LED lights. The room now has a small metal working area for me and will be a model train area for my son and a small garage type storage area.